All CSG 2-day Nationals feature an event that runs on-time, with a friendly and knowledgable staff that promotes fairness and sportsmanship. CSG Super Nationals features an awesome production, separate awards arena, and a shot to win our coveted GREEN HOODIE!!!
We encourage you to #leaveitonthefloor at one of our outstanding events this season.
• Events Run on time, EVERY TIME!
• Priority Viewing Area for Spectators
• Spring Floor at all Events
Note: All Team Champion Events with All Star divisions are Sanctioned by the USASF, however, not all guidelines may be met.
* Will not have 3′ clearance around all warm-up floors.
AWARDS & GIFTS
• Awards for Every Team
• Medals for Each Participant (1st-3rd place)
• Trophies for Each Participant (Mini/4th grade & under divisions)
• Specialty Awards for Jumps, Stunts, Tumbling, Choreography
• Sportsmanship Award
• Crazy Fans Award
• Bids to CSG TOC & ASPN
- US Finals Bids- Gold Bid & At-Large Bids
- Summit Bids- 3 Paid & 5 At-Large Bids (D1)
- Summit Bids- 3 Paid & 5 At-Large Bids (D2)
- National Champion Apparel
All Star Cheer / Dance / Show Teams:
$135 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$140 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$155 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
All Star Prep / School / Recreation Teams:
$86 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$86 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$101 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
Coaches: 3 Coaches FREE (per team)
Special Needs Teams: FREE
All Exhibition Teams are FREE with 75 or more paid athletes
Cheer Worlds Bids
The Summit Bids
D2 Summit Bids
US Finals Bids
Paid, Partial Paid & At Large Bids
2 Paid and 4 At-Large Bids
3 Paid, 5 At-Large Bids, 4 International At-Large Bids
3 Paid, 5 At-Large Bids
Gold Bid & At-Large Bids
Donald E Stephens Convention Center, 5555 N River Rd,