All All-Star Championships One-Day Classics feature a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. You can expect an event that runs on-time, with a friendly and knowledgable staff that promotes fairness and sportsmanship to all teams.
We always recognize every team, give parents a front-row view of their kids, and allow coaches the time and space necessary to get their athletes ready for the best performance ever.
We encourage you to #leaveitonthefloor at one of our outstanding events this season.
• Events Run on time, EVERY TIME!
• Instant Video Replay for All Teams
• Priority Viewing Area for Spectators
Note: All Team Champion Events with All Star division are Sanctioned by the USASF, however, not all guidelines may be met.
AWARDS & GIFTS
• Awards for Every Team
• Medals for Each Participant (1st-3rd place)
• Trophies for Each Participant (4th grade & under)
• Grand Champion Prize (includes entry into the Battle of Champions)
• Specialty Awards for Stunts, Jumps, Tumbling & Choreography
• Sportsmanship Award
• Crazy Fans Award
• Bids to The ONE: Cheer & Dance Finals
All Star Cheer / Dance / All Star Prep / Show Teams:
$81 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$86 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$96 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
School / Recreation Teams:
$55 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$55 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$65 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
Coaches: 3 Coaches FREE (per team)
Special Needs Teams: FREE
Solo & Group Divisions: $45/person (per routine)
All Exhibition Teams are FREE with 75 or more paid athletes
Wolstein Center, 2000 Prospect Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44115