All DanceFest One-Day Events feature a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. You can expect an event that runs on-time, with a friendly and knowledgable staff that promotes fairness and sportsmanship to all teams.
We always recognize every team, give parents a front-row view of their kids, and allow coaches the time and rehearsal space necessary to prepare their dancers for the best performance ever.
We encourage you to #leaveitonthefloor at one of our outstanding events this season.
• Events Run on time, EVERY TIME!
• Instant Video Replay for All Teams
• Priority Viewing Area for Spectators
• Marley Dance Floor (in rehearsal and performance area)
Note: All Team Champion Events with All Star divisions are Sanctioned by the USASF, however, not all guidelines may be met.
AWARDS & GIFTS
• Awards for Every Team
• Medals for Each Participant (1st-3rd place)
• Specialty Awards for Costuming, Technique, Crowd Pleaser, & Choreography
• Sportsmanship Award
• Crazy Fans Award
• Bids to Tournament of Champions
- US Finals Bids- Gold Bid & At-Large Bids
- Summit Bids- 1 Paid & 4 At-Large Bids
$71 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$76 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$91 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
$121 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$126 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$141 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
Coaches: 3 Coaches FREE (per team)
Special Needs Teams: FREE
Solo & Group Divisions: $50/athlete (per division)
All Exhibition Teams are FREE with 75 or more paid athletes
Dance Worlds Bids
Dance Summit Bids
US Finals Bids
Paid Bids & Partial Paid Bids
5 Partial Paid & 10 At-Large Bids
1 Paid & 4 At-Large Bids
Gold Bid & At-Large Bids
Miller High Life Theatre, 500 W Kilbourn Ave,