All CSG One-Day Challenges feature a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. You can expect an event that runs on-time, with a friendly and knowledgable staff that promotes fairness and sportsmanship to all teams.
We always recognize every team, give parents a front-row view of their kids, and allow coaches the time and space necessary to get their athletes ready for the best performance ever.
We encourage you to #leaveitonthefloor at one of our outstanding events this season.
• Events Run on time, EVERY TIME!
• Priority Viewing Area for Spectators (at most events)
• Spring Floor at all Events
Note: All Team Champion Events with All Star divisions are Sanctioned by the USASF, however, not all guidelines may be met.
* Will not have 4′ clearance on each side of performance floor.
AWARDS & GIFTS
• Awards for Every Team
• Medals for Each Participant (1st-3rd place)
• Trophies for Each Participant (Mini /4th grade & under divisions)
• Specialty Awards for Jumps, Stunts, Tumbling, Choreography
• Sportsmanship Award
• Crazy Fans Award
• Bids to CSG TOC & ASPN
• Paid, Partial Paid and At Large bids to The ONE: Cheer & Dance Finals
All Star Cheer / Dance / All Star Prep / Show Teams:
$61 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$66 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$81 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
School / Recreation Teams:
$40 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$40 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$55 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
Coaches: 3 Coaches FREE (per team)
Special Needs Teams: FREE
Solo & Group Divisions: $50/athlete (per division)
All Exhibition Teams are FREE with 75 or more paid athletes
THE ONE Bids
Paid & Partial Paid Bids
Paid, Partial Paid Bids & At-Large Bids
Robert Morris University 2121 S. Goebbert Road, Arlington Heights, IL