All Nation’s Choice One-Day Championships feature a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. You can expect an event that runs on-time, with a friendly and knowledgable staff that promotes fairness and sportsmanship to all teams.
At Nation’s Choice you have the freedom to create your own competition experience. Your team awards…your choice! Your team gift…your choice! Just remember the choice is yours at Nation’s Choice.
We encourage you to #leaveitonthefloor at one of our outstanding events this season.
• Events Run on time, EVERY TIME!
• Instant Video Replay for All Teams
• Priority Viewing Area for Spectators
Note: All Team Champion Events with All Star divisions are Sanctioned by the USASF, however, not all guidelines may be met.
AWARDS & GIFTS
• Awards for Every Team
• Athlete Awards: Your Choice!!
• Athlete Gift: Your Choice!!
• Grand Champion Prize (includes entry into the Battle of Champions)
• Specialty Awards for Costuming, Technique, Crowd Pleaser, & Choreography
• Sportsmanship Award
• Crazy Fans Award
• Bids to TOC, FOC & ASPN
• Paid bids to The ONE: Cheer & Dance Finals
All Star Cheer / Dance / All Star Prep / Show Teams:
$71 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$76 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$86 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
School / Recreation Teams:
$45 – Early Bird rate (due 60 days prior)
$45 – On-time rate (due 30 days prior)
$55 – Late Rate (29 days or less prior)
Coaches: 3 Coaches FREE (per team)
Special Needs Teams: FREE
Solo & Group Divisions: $45/athlete (per division)
All Exhibition Teams are FREE with 75 or more paid athletes
PROHIBITED ITEMS AT NIU CONVOCATION CENTER… PLEASE READ!!!
- Bags, backpacks, duffels (small purses okay)
- Laser pointers of any kind
- Coolers, bottles, cans, containers, or projectiles
- Weapons, flammables, or other potentially dangerous items
- Aerosol containers (including hairspray), or any pressurized container
- Food or beverages
- Horns, noisemakers, whistles, or banners
- Long-lens cameras, recording devices, or video cameras
- Any illegal substances
- Posters, signs, or banners on sticks
- Helium balloons
- Mono-pods, tri-pods, selfie sticks
- Posters, signs, or banners
Guests possessing prohibited items must return these items to their vehicles or dispose of them before entry is granted. Guests who refuse this inspection will not be admitted.
Strollers are also not allowed, as the facility does not have a storage area for them.
Guests may bring in a 20 oz. or smaller sealed water bottle, or an empty personal water bottle of any size.
Gift bags or Goodie bags will be allowed in 15 minutes before awards ceremonies take place.
THE ONE Bids
Paid & Partial Paid Bids
Paid, Partial Paid & At-Large Bids
NIU Convocation Center, 1525 W Lincoln Hwy, DeKalb, IL 60115