The Team Champion registration process is completely paperless!!! All registrations will need to be completed via our online registration system.
The online system will allow you to add all the athletes in your program, upload your team rosters, create teams, select their divisions and associate them to a specific event. Parents can also approve & sign their athlete’s waiver release form online… which means less paperwork for you!
All this information is saved in an account created specifically for your program, that you will have 24/7 access to for the entire season.
Remember that any program that attends 2 or more Team Champion events is eligible for Team Epic Brands Rewards!!!
If your team needs to cancel their registration for an event please contact us IMMEDIATELY at (630)596-5191. Please note that the following cancellation polices will apply:
Refund requests will be handled in the following manner:
- Cancellations or Drops received prior to the “on-time” registration deadline will be eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations or Drops will ONLY be accepted via our online registration system.
- Cancellations or Drops received between 15-29 days prior to the event will be honored, but a cancellation fee equal to 50% of your registration payment will be assessed.
- All cancellations or Drops received within 14 days of the event will be processed. However, all registration fees at this point are non-refundable.
Note: Any refunds (for overpayment) will be processed within 14 days of the conclusion of the event.
Transfer of fees to a future event will be handled in the following manner:
- 15-29 days prior to event: 75% transfer of overpaid fees toward a future Team Champion event
- 8-14 days prior to event: 50% transfer of overpaid fees toward a future Team Champion event
- 7 days or less: No transfers allowed
Can we get a refund or transfer for individuals?
Yes and No. There are no refunds for individual participants at any time. However, the dropped participant can be replaced with someone else from the program, as long as they fit the division age/grade requirements and compete in the same division. These transfers must occur no later than the Wednesday prior to the event at Noon CST.
Inclement Weather Policies
All Team Champion events will go on regardless of the weather conditions – rain, sleet or snow! Please make any necessary travel arrangements so that you will not have any problems making it to the event on time. Revised performance times may be granted to those who arrive late for any reason (weather or otherwise) – however this is NOT guaranteed.
Furthermore, Team Champion will not give refunds to teams for any of the following reasons:
- If a team is unable to make an event for weather-related reasons.
- If a team chooses not to attend a rescheduled event that was postponed due to weather.
Please keep an eye on the local and national weather forecasts so that you are prepared for any inclement weather in your area.
As always be safe, and we’ll see you on tour real soon.